Custom Software Development Examples
The following is a list of examples of custom software development that we have been involved in designing and developing.
Because these are real solutions provided to our customers, privacy protects them so these applications cannot be passed on to you, but you can
easily have your own software designed and developed to match your needs specifically.
- Account Billing Software. Not as advanced as accountings software, but enough details and abilities to be able to track jobs and invoice customers.
- Accounting Software. Enough information management to handle income, expenses, accounts, profit/loss statements and other accounting software abilities.
- Advertising Management Software. Manage advertising and the expenses that go with it, including commissions, conversion rates and report on which sections are performing best.
- Asset Inventory Software. Record and track all business assets.
- Association Membership Software. Abilities to find membership details, provide reminders for members who are in need of resubscription.
- Booking Control Software. Take bookings and be able to see on a calendar who needs to do what and where.
- Business Budgeting Software. Handle budget allocation and spendings to ensure budgets are kept under control.
- Business Database and Management Software. Total business management software. Handle all of your business needs in one place.
- Business Inventory Software. Handle stock control and inventory your stock. When customers ask if you have an item in stock you can quickly find out stock levels.
- Client Database Software. Record and manage client lists and be able to merge with them based on criteria you want to use.
- Club Membership Management Software. All the needs for your club handled in one software application. Membership expiries, match events, team management and gameplay results.
- Club Ratings Software. Handle ratings of the clubs you want to manage.
- Contact Database Software. Record and manage contact lists and be able to merge with them based on criteria you want to use.
- Contract Software. Record the contracts you create with your customers and ensure the needs of the contract are met by way of reminders and checklists.
- CRM Software (Client Relationship Management Software). Store your clients and all the communications you have with them to ensure you know where you are at with your customers.
- Customer Database Software. Record and manage customer lists and be able to merge with them based on criteria you want to use.
- CypherBYTE Follower. A CRM and Job Management application that is available from our downloads section.
- Distribution Business Software. Control and automate your product or labour distribution processes.
- Documentation Tracking Software. Track where documents are going and where they have come from to establish a trail for important documentation.
- Financial Software. Manage, consolidate and reconcile financial accounts and financial activities to easily see where money is going and coming from.
- Football Club Software. Club management software specifically designed for football clubs. Manage members, teams, games, sponsors and any other aspects of your club.
- Gym Membership Software. A form of club management software that is specifically designed for gyms. Barcoded card readers can be utilised so members can enter effortlessly.
- Hospital Management Software. Record and report on all aspects of hospital management such as patients, doctors, treatments, medications, bed allocation and hosptial occupancy.
- Inventory Control Software. Track incoming and outgoing products that you store in your warehouse. Report on how long items have been stored and generate invoices accordingly.
- Job Management Software. Manage jobs being done by your business, including which employees did each job, how long work has taken, parts used and generate productivity reporting.
- Player Management Database. Manage all aspects of players in clubs. A form of club management software that focuses on player statistics.
- Premiership Table Calculator. Calculate premiership tables by entering game outcomes as they occur.
- Property Management Software. Manage properties you control and report on aspects of each property such as expenses, maintenance activity and occupancy.
- Relational Database Management Software. All good database software is relational, each list of objects relates to other lists of objects such as jobs relating to customers.
- Rental Management Software. Property management software specifically aimed at rental properties. Track occupancy, rental revenue, maintenance and tenant details.
- Reporting Software. Software specifically written to report on your existing data structures that your current systems don't allow for.
- Sales Database Software. Track sales for your products and generate reports that inform you of best selling products for given seasonal sales periods.
- Sales Software. Point of sale based sale management, report on which sales staff sold what when and for how much.
- School and College Management Software. Record and manage all aspects of schools or colleges such as students, subjects, bachelors, teachers, assessments, equipment and room bookings.
- Service Software. Track service registers and report on when customers need technicians sent out to service key equipment. E-mail the technicians automatically when services are required.
- Staff Tracking Software. Track staff history and movements, payrates and work records to produce reports for the pay officer or monitor key performance indicators to recognise staff activity.
- Student Testing Software. Test students on core subject material and assess them for a competency level. E-mail test results directly to key staff members.
- Team Player Management. Record aspects of teams and players and report on which players function best in which positions in specific teams. Report on player effectiveness.
- Training Management Software. Track which employees have done which training courses and assign staff levels and payrates based on outcomes. Report when employees need refreshers.
- And anything else you can imagine! This list of applications to custom designed software is by no means comprehensive. Whatever your needs are, you can have software written to match!
The process of developing custom software can be a touch confusing. Find out about how we
tackle the process by visiting our custom software development page
Custom software development has its advantages over off-the-shelf software products. Find out
more details about those benefits by visiting our custom database design page.
Back to the Home page